Partnership Development Manager – with multi award winning FTSE 100 Wealth Management business: £55K – £75K salary – Fantastic benefits/bonus – various locations
Our client is a very highly regarded FTSE 100 company with over £55bn FUM.
It offers a wide range of high quality wealth management services to businesses and individuals and it is well established as one of the UK’s leading wealth management organisations.
As our client continues their dynamic expansion programme, we have a number of outstanding opportunities for Partnership Development Managers to join this highly successful business.
You will have responsibility for developing our client’s Wealth Management salesforce from one of various regional locations.
Excellent career advancement opportunities.
Outstanding remuneration package:
Negotiable salary from £55K – £75K with realistic earnings potential of £100,000+ per annum.
- Primary point of contact between Partners/Advisers and the parent company.
- Ensuring Partners / Advisers carry out their activities representing the company in an appropriate manner.
- Business support and development
- Regulatory responsibility for a team of Partners/Advisers – accountable for the activity and behaviours of Partners / Advisers within their team.
- Working with Partners / Advisers to maximise their business potential and to support the achievement of corporate growth objectives
- Presently with a Financial Services organisation in a sales management or business development role
- Industry qualified (min Level 4 Diploma).
- Successful sales record as Financial Advisor
- Strong track record in a management role in Regulated Financial Services with employed and/or self-employed Advisors.
- Display and demand the highest standards of professionalism
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 202 0630 for a confidential discussion.