Financial Adviser (with clients) – Edinburgh
- Employed and self-employed options.
- Have over 150 IFAs throughout the UK and have been buying IFA businesses throughout the UK over the last couple of years and are continuing to do so.
- Independent Financial Advisers / Discretionary Fund Managers & Stockbrokers.
- Advisers have a “unique” client proposition and have all administration/research/paraplanning provided for them by the company. The company may be able to provide advisers with client appointments, and there is a Practice Buyout. It is not a Network or National but is a substantial firm with plc status.
- Basic Salary of £35-50k for a Diploma qualified adviser & £50-75k for a Chartered qualified adviser
- 2.75x’s validation of basic salary
- Validation would be made up of any income received from new business, renewal and fees
- 30% of all income above the validation amount would go into a bonus pot and paid out based on a score card of KPIs
– benefits will include a contributory staff pension scheme, £400 per month car allowance, expenses, laptop & phone.
Any clients brought on board during employment would be classed as Company clients and subject to our restrictive covenant should the adviser leave us.
For advisers joining us with existing clients with attaching recurring income, we will ring fence the list of clients prior to the adviser joining and class these as self-generated clients. These clients will therefore not form part of our restrictive covenant.